Our High School students travelled to Nogales, Mexico to serve at Cuirim Outreach during the summer. Our team came back but they left their hearts in Nogales.
In order to keep serving with Cuirim, our students have taken on a project.
Each year Cuirim serves the community of Navajoa, Mexico by sending Christmas boxes to children who are a part of a sister ministry there. Would you like to be a part of sending a Christmas box?
Here is what you need to know:
When? Now until Dec 12th
Where? Boxes will be collected on the Loft Stage
Cost? $10 for shipping the box
Here is how you can participate:
1. Pick up a box from the Loft Stage at Central
2. Decide if your box will be for a boy or girl and label the box.
3. Fill your box:
- 1 child’s toothbrush
- Pens/pencils/small box of crayons
- One little pencil sharpener or eraser
- As many small toys as can fit in the box (matchbox car, bouncy balls, hair accessories)
- New Children’s socks. Don’t worry about the size, if the size doesn’t fit the child who opens the box, he will trade with another child for a size that fits.
- *Please don’t send candy or toothpaste in the boxes. It can attract bugs during the transport in Mexico.
4. Fold your box closed, do not tape.
5. Put you Christmas box on the left side of the loft stage and your $10 for each box in the mailbox on the Student Ministry Office door (in the Loft)
Questions: Contact Steven 443-841-5923