Confirmation is a wonderful opportunity for students to establish a foundation for their faith, practice spiritual disciplines, learn the responsibilities and benefits of being a church member, and develop relationships with our church leaders.
At Central, High School students prepare for Confirmation through one on one meetings with an adult member of the church. After completing the curriculum, students are interviewed by an elder before being Confirmed at church in late Spring.
If you are interested in Confirmation, please click the button below by October 23rd.
Here are the steps to Confirmation:
- If you are not already involved, become an active participant in a small group at Central (i.e., regular attendance & participation in either an Adult Short Term Group or a High School Group/Fight Club).
- If you have not yet been baptized and would like to be, please contact Mandi Pusateri (Mandi@centralpc.org) to schedule your baptism at one of our worship services. If you have questions about baptism and/or confirmation, please feel free to get in touch with Joe (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- By October 23rd, express your interest in Confirmation via email to the Director of High School Ministry (click the button below).
- In conversation with Joe, a Confirmation mentor will be selected and equipped.
- The mentor and student will meet a minimum of 10 times between November and April.
- Between the end of the Confirmation One on Ones and June 1st – sit down with an Elder at Central for a Confirmation interview.
- Complete the Confirmation Bio by May 15th. Click the button below.
- Plan to attend all three services on Confirmation Sunday, date tba (usually early June).