ON THE EDGE | August 4-August 9
What is ON THE EDGE (OTE)?
ON THE EDGE [OTE] is a unique week-long event with Ligonier Camp and Conference Center in Western Pennsylvania. OTE is a mission trip, retreat, and summer camp all rolled into one amazing week.
Get ready for a week of meaningful service opportunities, unbelievable challenges, and ridiculous fun!
What does OTE cost?
$360 for students, $250 for Leaders
Cost includes food, lodging, transportation, and all activity fees. Cost does not include meals needed on the way there and on the way home.
While we do not provide scholarships for this trip, we can provide resources to help students and families raise their own funds if needed.
Team Member Expectations
- The 2019 OTE Team will meet three times before the trip to prepare, plan, and strengthen our team.
- Team members are asked to complete 30 hours of local community service (before we go serve another community).
Parent Information Meetings
- Friday, March 29 at 9:00 pm
- Sunday, March 31st at 10:15 am
Parents of OTE First-Timers need to attend one of the Parent Information Meetings. Parents of Past-OTE Team Members are encouraged to attend one of the meetings.
How do I join the 2019 OTE Team?
- Complete the online registration form and submit a $50 deposit. OTE Team Members need to be turning 12 before the end of 2019 to participate.
- After you submit the online registration form, you will be mailed a Student Application. Student Applications are due Friday, May 3rd.