July 31 – August 5
What is ON THE EDGE (OTE)?
ON THE EDGE [OTE] is a unique week-long event with Ligonier Camp and Conference Center in Western Pennsylvania. OTE is a mission trip, retreat, and summer camp all rolled into one amazing week.
Get ready for a week of meaningful service opportunities, unbelievable challenges, and ridiculous fun!
What does OTE cost?
$280 for students, $200 for Leaders
Cost includes food, lodging, transportation, and all activity fees. Cost does not include meals needed on the way there and on the way home.
While we do not provide scholarships for this trip, we do provide resources to help students and families raise their own funds if needed.
How do I join the 2016 OTE Team?
- Complete the online registration form and submit a $50 deposit. (Deadline is March 27th).
- After you submit the online registration form, you will be mailed a Student Application. Student Applications are due Friday, April 1st.
- Parents are required to attend the OTE Parent Meeting (offered at 3 different times.) to learn specific details about the 2016 trip.
Team Member Expectations
- The 2016 OTE Team will meet three times before the trip to prepare, plan, and strengthen our team.
- Team members are asked to complete 30 hours of local community service (before we go serve another community).